Tuesday 24 December 2013

Goodbye Letter Template

15 December 2013

From:

Natalie Barker
185 Bersderave
785 London, UK

To:

Susan Veyder
185 Arizona Ave
196 London, UK

Subject: Goodbye

Dear Susan,

I am writing this letter since I want you to have something always reminding you about our friendship. It is very sad that I have to move to the other city now and who knows when we meet again.  There were so many joyful and sad moments that we shared, so many memories will be kept. You were a great support for me here. I will never forget the day I met you, that time I was totally alone in London, I just came and knew nobody. You were like a salvation for me at that time. I am very glad that I met you and you became one of the most important people in my life.

I will try to keep our friendship even being in the distance. I ask you to keep in touch and inform me what is happening in your life since I will be worrying about you.

Whenever you need something, please write, call me. I will inform you if my contact details will change.

Wish you all the best.

Love you

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment